Data we collect
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Email address,
- Postal address,
- Phone number,
How we collect your data
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletter or a waiting list.
How we use your data
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you when products are available that you have joined a waiting list for.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we store your data
Our Company securely stores your data at Domainhotelli Oy and it is organised and controlled by WordPress. Communication will also be stored by Google LLC (email), Facebook Inc (Facebook and Instagram) and Line Corporation (LINE). Direct messages over Whattsapp will also be stored on a smart phone used by the customer service.
All communication sent through our website and on Whattsapp is encrypted and we aim to keep up to date with security updates as well as change all passwords every 5 months. Additional security software will also be used to limit login attempts and for firewall protection on company physical devices. Two factor authentication is used on all platforms used for processing customer data, provided that the platforms offer it.
All payments done through our website are processed by Stripe Inc. and card details are not stored by our Company. Our website offers the option to “store” credit cards on our site via a secure method called tokenization, which keeps the credit card numbers secure. Tokenized payment methods can be used for recurring payments, pre-orders or for convenience in future purchases by the logged-in customer. With tokenization, customers’ actual credit card information is stored on the servers of the payment processor.
Our Company will keep your personal data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired with no contact from customer, we will delete your data by removing it from our databases.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on our website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +358503291131
Or write to us: Raisiontie 4 B 9, 00280 Helsinki
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Basic functionality of our webshop
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You an also manage your cookie consents here (see section 5.1).
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +358503291131
Or write to us at: Raisiontie 4 B 9, 00280 Helsinki
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki